Meet our Board of Directors
The Foundation's Board of Directors is made up entirely of volunteers. These dedicated people work behind the scenes to make sure that local health care is within reach.
NSHN Foundation Board of Directors (2017-18)
Non-Voting Executive Members (2017-18)
The Foundation is seeking enthusiastic members to join our 2017-18 Board of Directors.
One position is vacant as of November 2017. The duties and responsibilities of a Director include but are not limited to:
- Act with honesty, integrity, and work in the best interest of the Foundation
- Oversee all activities of the Foundation
- Support and participate in fundraising events
- Give vision to the organization and set organizational goals
- Authorize expenditures, financial investments, and contracts
- Attend 6 meetings per year (these occur on a weekday from 6-8 p.m.)
If you're interested in becoming a Director, please contact the Foundation office.